Things I have on my to-do list:
- I have finally FINALLY seen the Nickelodeon movie Rags
and I am in love with it so hard. The songs are awesome and catchy, and I'm downloading them all as we speak, and all the characters are all so quality in it, I can't even begin to express my love for everyone involved in producing this TV movie. ( Collapse )
Here is the trailer-slash-music-video for the end song "Me and You Against the World," which is awesome and beautiful and peppy and I have never shipped a canon couple this hard since Ron and Hermione. Also - pay attention to the tall, blonde guy in the dark blue shirt in the back. He's Lloyd and he's adorable and he dances his heart out to things because well, he loves dancing, and he loves Charlie, and he's got a heart of gold. And do you see the gorgeous short-haired girl dancing next to him? That's Tammy, who's even more awesome and giggly and the Voice of Reason in the movie, but in the best way possible.
And now I direct you to the in-show music video (it's titled "Behind the Scenes" because it's an extended cut; in the film, the music video was cut short because of technical difficulties). ( Collapse )
Apparently, it's Kadee's least favorite song (in the movie), but I love it because she's so pretty and ridiculously fit and I've probably listened to the song about a dozen times now. ANYWAY, the important thing is the two girl backup dancers: Tammy, as seen from above, and the blonde, Sammi. They are a canonically legitimate couple, and everything is great.
- The reason why I bombarded you all with embedded music videos is because of this: I'm in the midst of writing two fic based on Rags
, one about Tammy and Sammi taking Lloyd to a gay bar and introducing him to ALL THE BOYS, and the other about Finn and Shawn getting together. :D I have reasons.
- Another fic I'm working on is an Avengers
one, which holy crap I'm nervous about because of the quality that AO3 and LJ has provided for all of my fannish delights, but I love Jeremy Renner so I'm going to try my darnest to do him justice. Anyway, it's based on Pink's "Trouble" music video, which he starred in as a slightly sleazy sheriff; Clint and Natasha are dispatched to deal with the Painted Lady, who's stirring up trouble in a Wild West themed town. Clint is the new sheriff, and wears eyeliner and obscenely tight tee shirts and carries around a whip rope, and Natasha joins the troop of badass lady followers of the Painted Lady. It's crack, but I hope the best kind.
- Also, there's the BTR Big Bang in which I write FRIENDS-slash-coffeehouse AU for Big Time Rush, because I have a weakness for coffeehouse AUs and I apparently have a strong desire to ship James with Logan.
- Which reminds me, I'm working on (and have been, for the past I don't even know how many months) on a Jett Jackson inspired BTR AU - i.e. Kendall Knight finds himself ejected from the showverse universe into the real world, and has to suddenly deal with a cocky Logan, a sexy mofo Carlos, and the most endearing James, not to mention the realization that he is apparently in a sordid love triangle with Logan and his supposed best friend and fellow hipster Dustin.
...That's it, I think. Hur hur.